Wednesday, November 02, 2005

T-minus 16 days and counting!

Guess it's time to finally get around to getting all our travel shots. Just wish it wasn't so darn expensive! Hopefully Alan's work will cover the cost of his shots since he's going to be traveling to that part of the world for his work soon.

This wait is starting to get harder. My stomach was in knots when I awoke this morning. I've started breaking out all our items to take with us into boxes on Megan's bed. Then trying to determine what of her clothes to take and what to not. I don't want to take too many clothes but it's so hard to know what she'll fit into because she's going to most likely be right in between the 6-9 and 9-12 month sizes.

4 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy,
Just FYI, Lottie was 15 pounds when we received her and is 17 pounds now and 6-9 months is still big on her. I know they look big in the pictures but Yangxi girls are pretty petite. Actually, while in China, 3-6 months fit her best. Also, we took only 5 outfits a piece and that was great. She will be a year old on Nov. 17th and 12 months hang off of her. Don't stress out!!! Pray!!! Kimberley

 
At 11/02/2005 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I left something out, I took 5 outfits for us big people. For Lottie, I took about 10 (they don't weight much) and about 4 different pajamas and also bring baby washcloths, all the Yangxi babies in our group needed one to sleep with. Bring Woolite with you to wash her clothes and hang them in the bathroom if you need to. I am soooo excited!!!!!

 
At 11/02/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

Tenley only weighed 16 lbs when we got her and she barely fit 6 mos clothes even though she was 9 mos old. She now weighs 20 lbs, is one year old and still only wears 9 mos outfits. She too was from yangxi and is very small. Good luck on your trip! You will have a great time and I know you will remember it always.

 
At 11/02/2005 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe those 9 month Christmas outfits will fit after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home