Recent happenings
The holidays are all over and now Alan is back at work. I got spoiled having the extra sets of hands to help take care of Megan this past week. I'm one happy mama, Alan got a major project done over this past weekend that leaves me feeling much more at ease - the baby gate at the top of the stairs is installed! Next on our list of babyproofing - Alan is going to get our long awaited pocket door installed between the living room and foyer creating one more barrier to contain Megan when we are downstairs.
This morning Megan came down with a runny nose and so I'm running around with kleenex stuffed in all my pockets. To add to the fun, Megan has also decided these last couple of days to drop her 3rd nap of the day and move the other two around. Oh and I forgot to post that we taught her how to high-five over Christmas. It's so cute and she picked it up so quickly! She definitely keeps us guessing what new thing she'll surprise us with each day.

2 Comments:
You got THREE naps per day????? Wow! We only get one. Sometimes it's just 45 minutes long but usually we get 2 hours. How long does Megan sleep at night? Our munchkin gets 11 hours. I'm always curious to see how the other kids are doing and Megan is one of my favs! :)
Donna
Group 106
Mom to Gwen of Shenzhen!
Hi there,
I am friends with Kim and Rudd and have a question. We just got our referral and wanted to post from China on our blog....I have a couple of questions for you. Could you please email me?
Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home