Sunday, April 15, 2007

A model student

Our church has a transitional class to prepare the kids for when they start the preschool Sunday School classes. They introduce some structure to the class instead of it just being all play time. I've signed up to help out 1 Sunday a month for the April - August class schedule.

Megan has only been to 1 of these classes so far but she was like the model student! When the teacher called them all over to the carpet for a little lesson time (reading a page or two from the children's bible), Megan was the first one there and sat right on her little colored spot and waited for the teacher to begin. I must have had my jaw on the floor because even though Megan is a very good child, she definitely doesn't obey that quickly at home! I was very proud of her but still shocked by how well she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home