Friday, October 05, 2007

Pardon me while I toot my own horn for a second

I regularly participate in challenges on some of my scrapbooking websites in order to try and win free digital scrapbooking kits to make my pages with (hey everyone loves to win and to win free stuff!). The challenge I submitted the page below for was quite difficult. It really stretched my wings a bit in using my Photoshop Elements program (which I LOVE!!!). Well I had quite the surprise the day after I posted my page for the challenge. One of the designers on this website thought my page was amazing enough and worthy of being their Hall of Fame gallery. I was blown away - just could not believe what was happening! I couldn't care less at this point if I got a free kit out of the challenge or not. The honor of having my page chosen to be in their Hall of Fame was enough to keep a smile permanently plastered on my face for over a week!

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2007 10:01 PM, Blogger princess teri said...

mandy, this layout is truly outstanding. just breathtaking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home