Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Dec 2007 - Singing about Jesus

As I was putting Megan to bed, I asked her if she had fun at church this morning and she of course said yes like she always does. When asked what she liked the most, she said singing about Jesus. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what song she was referring to - Jesus Loves Me. So we began singing Jesus Loves Me and it was the most precious thing in the world to hear her sing with me. She knew about 70% of the words, which totally blew me away.

On a side note, Alan has been taking some classes over at Palomar for the past several months on children’s music education and of course he’s been taking what he’s been learning and having fun with Megan. They have a “music class” where they sing songs and try to do the hand motions if the song has them. A week ago they did "Where is Thumbkin" and by the time they were done, Megan was in a fit of giggles. I just love that sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home