BOWS Baby Shower
The ladies in my BOWS ministry at church hosted a baby shower for both myself and another mommy to be in our group, Cory. Well, Cory could not be there because she was at the hospital enjoying her new baby boy Max who was born Wednesday evening. I can't wait to get over and see Cory and Max next week!I know for myself, I had a great time at the shower and it seemed like everyone else did as well. There was much laughter as we played the games, opened the gifts and shared stories. The Lord has blessed me abundantly with love and gifts for Megan. I was so happy that some longtime friends were able to make it to the party as well as a couple of new friends as well. Click here for some more pictures from the shower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home