Thursday, November 03, 2005

Long forgotten post...

A few weeks ago, we received a gift in the mail from Alan's Uncle Leon back in South Carolina. It was the highchair we wanted for Megan - thank you Uncle Leon and family!

Well, I decided to tackle putting together this one all by myself. Pull up those jaws from the floor for those that know me! See I normally do not tackle things like this - I leave them for my dear husband with the Masters Degree in engineering! So, I pulled out the instructions - I know shocking isn't it - but hey I'm a female not a male nor an engineer! Anyhow, after an hour I got it all together with no extra parts - something Alan regularly cannot lay claim to (just ask him about his coffee can(s) of bolts from various car repairs). Then it hit me, this is what we have to look forward to every birthday and Christmas, hours spent assembling all the toys Megan will receive. Oye!

Here's a picture of my accomplishment.

2 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 11:32 PM, Blogger allyn fratkin said...

you shoulda asked for the trend high chair -- it comes assembled!

 
At 11/05/2005 9:07 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

you mean they come fully assembled!!! ;-) actually for me it was fun to put it together and think about Megan the entire time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home