Reflection on Megan's birthday
This afternoon as I pulled some books to read with Megan I came across one about an adopted Chinese baby girl. The story talks about how a little baby girl in China is in need of a loving home and on the other side of the world a woman who is yearning to have a baby girl to love. So the woman adopts the little Chinese baby girl. That first night as she is rocking her baby girl to sleep the new mother thinks about the woman in China who gave birth to this precious baby and she weeps for the heartache that must be ever present in this little baby's China mommy.
As I looked into Megan's face today I couldn't help but cry as I thought about her China mommy and what she must be feeling right now. A year has passed from the day she gave birth to Megan and with it I am sure many tears have fallen. I pray that someday she will have a peace in her heart, knowing that her little girl is loved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home