Need to start watching what we say around Megan!
This girl's memory is just amazing! I won't name names because I'm not sure if I can shout it from the rooftops yet but someone we know is expecting again and I've only talked about it like twice with Megan. So tonight we're doing the bedtime routine and going through our list of people and what they are doing right now, come across this person's name and I asked her if she remembers what is growing inside her tummy - Megan puts her hand on her tummy and says "baby". Wow!
So I tell Alan about this and he tells me while I was gone tonight doing some shopping, he'd told Megan she could have an orange or two to eat later. In the meatime, he picks up his flute and starts to play and Megan says to him "orange... slight pause while she threw a little fit and then... flute away" So not only does she have a great memory, she's also putting together mini sentences/commands!

2 Comments:
Mandy, I haven't commented on your site in a long time but I have been reading. Megan has changed and grown so much! I know what you mean about their language skills, when Lottie turned two in November all of the sudden she was speaking in sentences! They are smart little munchkins! Hugs, Kim
Pleased to see that Megan is doing so well! My goodness, how our lives have changed with these little darlings since we got back from China :-)
Lots of love, Collin & Danna.
Post a Comment
<< Home