Someone we know turned 40 today!!!
Okay do you know how hard it is to keep a secret when you have a 2-1/2 year old!!!!! Oh my goodness, I’ve been planning a surprise birthday party for Alan and of course Megan knows we’re getting a cake because Alan has told her we’d have one. So I’ve been trying to be very ambiguous when I tell her yes we’ll get daddy his birthday cake and not commit to a “date”. Yesterday we had to go get the balloon order placed and of course you can’t go into a party supply place and walk out not getting your adorable, sweet daughter a balloon! Fortunately Alan didn’t inquire as to why the balloon. Today Alan had to head out before Megan woke up so after our errands of picking up the balloons and ice cream cake, I had her call him at work to wish him a happy birthday, (which now I wish I’d had the video camera handy for that call because it was beyond adorable) and my hope that she not spill the beans with “we got an ice cream cake” thankfully came true. So the surprise birthday was a success. We had so much fun and the gifts were perfect! Here’s the pages from the fun night...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home