The winners chair
Alan got Megan to like “chasing” me whenever we head home from a dinner out where she and I meet him at a restaurant. The other night we came home from sushi and I always go the same way I came and they typically go another route. They usually beat me home because I tend to stop off and do some shopping sans Megan. I didn’t this time and I got home to find them seated in a chair on the driveway waiting to gloat over their win.
Well tonight we came out of our favorite noodle house and I get in my truck and as usual Megan wants to ride home with Alan. So I’m getting situated in my truck and Alan walks to the front of it with Megan in his arms and he whispers something in her ear… the result was they both point at me and say “you’re going down”. It was so hilarious and of course cute as all get out. Of course you put a challenge like that before me and I’m gonna take you on! The “chase” didn’t start out evenly but they had ample opportunities to pass me but didn’t take advantage of them and wound up the losers and came home to find me sitting in the “winners chair” which I have a feeling will reside on the driveway for years to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home