Thursday, February 14, 2008

Butterfly Tissues

Megan and I have been battling colds since Monday. I think Megan is getting over hers much quicker due to a lovely 3+ hour nap on Monday, thanks to Benadryl! Yesterday was by far my worst day and today is much better but I’m praying this is nothing more than just a cold since Alan heads out for a business trip on Sunday. I do have to relay a hilarious moment from this morning though. Megan had come to me needing her nose cleaned up and I told her I too had lots of yucky stuff coming out of my nose. I proceeded to clear my sinuses and figured why not show her. Well I have no idea what possessed me to say this but well the “stuff” on the tissue resembled a butterfly and the words just popped out of my mouth. Megan then said she wanted to make a butterfly too. You gotta love the literal mind of an almost 3 year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home