Monday, January 10, 2005

Truly a day to celebrate!!!!!!

I sent our I-171H document to USAA today and the updated home study pages are being overnighted to USAA directly from VDM. Also USAA said if the Fed Ex package doesn’t arrive due to weather issues, she’ll accept a fax of what is coming. So our dossier of documents will get translated over the next month and sent off to China in February!

We are now entering the next phase - waiting for our referral picture. We’ll spend the next 6 months getting Megan’s nusery ready and other projects around the house completed. It is still hard to grasp fully that in roughly 9 months we will travel to China to pick up our little baby girl. I know this reality will start to sink in as we get closer to the end of this waiting period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home