Friday, April 22, 2005

Another round of excitement

The latest group from our agency to get referrals is # 103. Now if you recall correctly we are group # 107 - so we are getting closer! It has been very exciting over the past 72 hours since group #102 got the call that their travel approvals had arrived and they are looking at departing May 6th and then group #103 starting getting their calls with referrals. I am about unglued at this point. I think it may be one of the reasons I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night and finding it hard to get back asleep. I’m just so excited for these people!! A few pictures are starting to come in of these adorable little ones - oh one could look at them for hours! It’s a good thing I need to actually get ready to go over to our friend’s house tonight for dinner - otherwise I would spend way too much time in front of this computer.

I’m also really excited to attend the baby shower for our new friends Rudd & Kim who live up in Temecula that we met at a FCC picnic last summer. They should be receiving their referral next month! I will honestly admit I’m jealous of them but know in my heart our time will come when it’s supposed to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home