FCC Chinese New Year 2005
This was my first Chinese New Year party and know it will be a regular event for our family. Since Alan had to travel on business to Korea and Taiwan, I tagged along with the Fratkin’s down to Balboa Park for the annual FCC CNY party. My heart was overjoyed at seeing all these wonderful and beautiful children adopted from China. I spent time with other waiting families talking about where they were in the nursery preparations while also following Sam around as she had fun checking everything out. After all the fun-filled activities we went back to the Fratkin’s and spent time looking at more photos and videos of Sam from the last few months. Sam at one point in her own cute and innocent way tricked her Nana (along with the rest of us) to go for a walk outside. She is growing by leaps and bounds both physically and in her speech. I always come away from visits with Sam excited for the day when I get to experience Megan’s blossoming and also for when Sam and Megan will be able to play with one another. February is already gone and almost 6 days of March as well, so that time is coming!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home