Monday, April 25, 2005

Progress on the nursery

I’ve given up the idea of not having even a stick of CaseAce stuff in Megan’s room. I began to realize the futility of this argument. So over the past couple weeks I’ve been installing some stackable file boxes in her closet. Luckily she won’t need that much closet space for a few years. I’m sooooo glad we decided on huge bedrooms when we designed our house!! This will help make up for the toy storage space in the closet that is now being taken up by the file boxes.
Alan also tackled the trim work around the windows and it turned out beautifully! He also found a great baseboard at Home Depot that we’ll install in her room. Progress - progress - progress!! Now I just have to decide on my shades of lavendar and sage for the walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home