Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Teething Adventures

Our Tuesday was pretty low key. I (Mandy) stayed in with Megan while Alan did the paperwork for the US Consulate. After Alan was done with the initial paperwork, we snacked and watched a movie on HBO till we were called back in to fill out one more form and do a final review on all the paperwork to be submitted. Room service was once again utilized to avoid packing up Megan to go out for dinner. On the schedule of activities for the evening was bowling. Alan went since I decided I was not up to bowling even though it is something I love to do. It ended up a good choice because Megan has started teething and she was having a hard time of it tonight. I even had to get out the baby Motrin to help with the pain for her. I will let Alan post separately about the night of bowling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home