Wednesday, February 22, 2006

When it's been too quiet and then there's a thud...


you know she's been up to something no good. Well this time it was mama who left out the temptation for Megan to get into by forgetting to put the lid on the Desitin and put it in the drawer out of reach. So when I heard the thud, I turned around from my comfy computer chair to find Megan looking like this.

What you don't see are the white hands that I quickly cleaned up with wipes to avoid it getting all over the carpet. It was clear what she played with - the lid of the Desitin. Of course mean mama that I am I quickly ran to get my camera to snap a few shots before cleaning her up the rest of the way. Come on - these are those priceless pictures she'll laugh at one day with her own children saying "see mama got into things too when she was little". Someday Megan, I hope you will laugh at all your childhood antics - I love you sweetheart!

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger princess teri said...

classic!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home