Time sure does fly by fast!
It's hard to believe that 2 months ago today we were handed a precious gift from the Lord. For us it feels like Megan has been with us for much longer, she has become so much a part of our lives in these 2 short months. Just the other day I came to realize how much of my heart this little girl has got a hold of. Alan came home from his long business trip to Hong Kong and gave me almost an entire day to do whatever I wanted and he'd take care of Megan. Well it took me probably 30 minutes just to get out the door, I totally realized I was stalling not really sure how to make my exit, finally Alan booted me out. At first I found it fun to go shopping in multiple stores without the extra work of getting Megan in and out of the car seat and stroller but it really began to set in that I missed having her with me at the same time. I truly couldn't find enough things to occupy that much time and so headed home to be with Megan and Alan. I didn't miss the diaper changes but I missed her smiling face and babblings.

1 Comments:
Happy two month anniversary!
I know what you mean about missing Megan. When Gwen is sleeping soundly at night, I sometimes want to go pick her up and snuggle her! But, of course, I don't dare wake her!
They sure can wiggle into our heart!
Donna
Post a Comment
<< Home