Tuesday, September 12, 2006

18 years and 18 months

So on Sunday we celebrated our 18th anniversary!!! Yikes - where have the years gone!!! Who knows but all I know is I still love this man of mine!!! To celebrate we asked Mimi and Papa to watch her for a couple of days while we enjoyed some mama and daddy alone time. We enjoyed going out to one of our favorite sushi places that is not well suited for a little toddler to be in tow. Then it was off to see a movie. Can I just say - we need to do this more often!!! I gotta get me a good couple of babysitters that are closer than an hours drive and quick.

Then today Megan turned 18 months old! Double yikes - so where have the last 9-1/2 months gone!?!?!?!? Our little baby has turned into a precocious little girl. I'm still working on getting an 18 month picture so hold your horses all you who are hitting the refresh button waiting for it to appear.

Megan had her 18 month check up today and she's only gained a a pound since her 15 month appointment but the pediatrician agreed with me that she sure doesn't look like she's only in the 10th percentile for weight because her proportions are really good. So our little one is not growing outward but she is growing upwards. She's in the 75th percentile for height, measuring in at 32" tall. All in all she's doing good - yay!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home