September happenings
September was a very busy month. We celebrated our anniversary, Alan traveled to Hong Kong and mainland China on a 10 day HP business trip, our friends (who also happens to be our employee) went on vacation to Hawaii and then 3 days after they returned from paradise we headed out to our own Hawaiian island paradise of Kauai.
I've already posted about our anniversary so next on the list was Alan's trip to Asia. Well what else can be said but that both Megan and I were extremely happy when he returned home! This was definitely a harder trip than the first one Alan took soon after we returned home with Megan. Our little girl is no longer a baby and thus very aware that her daddy was not around. Every morning she'd wake up and the first word out of her mouth was "daddy?" It was heart breaking to know she couldn't understand "he'll be home in a few days".
The week and a half between Alan's return from his business trip and our vacation was just plain crazy. Trying to fill in for our employee, pack for our trip, deal with the excitement of "daddy" being home - I was very ready for our vacation to finally arrive! I will post separately about our vacation. Oh and I've uploaded more pictures, including our vacation pictures which are in a separate folder (here's a link to them)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home