Another special visitor
We helped out our good friends Teri & Allyn with some last minute babysitting of their daughter Samantha as they enjoyed their work holiday party. The second Samantha entered the house you'd have thought I'd given Megan one of those high energy drinks - she was running around squealing with delight. It was so much fun to watch them play together. They had a blast with the house we made out of the box from my recent purchase of our chest freezer. They'd go inside and I'd deliver mail to them through the mailbox slot. One thing that was adorable was Megan had to do whatever Samantha was doing - so if Samantha was doing a puzzle, Megan wanted to do one too. I'm pretty sure as a result of Samantha's visit that Megan has learned all sorts of new things to try out herself in the coming weeks. We all enjoyed having Samantha come visit!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home