My visit with Mimi and Papa
as written from Megan's perspective by her Mimi...
Guess what? Mama and Daddy went to Las Vegas and I got to go to Mimi & Papa & Ziggy's house! What an adventure!
I sang "Happy Birthday " to cousin Jason as he turned 14. We had cake and I got to jump on a trampoline. I also watched him play basketball. I played "tickle spider" with Matthew and watched him play hockey. He even scored a goal. I had "girl time" with Danielle and her friend, Megan.
Mimi made "green eggs and ham". Sure was good! Papa says I ate them out of house and home! Papa also "won" because he got the worst diaper on his shift!
Mimi and her friend Veronica took me and Caitlin (Veronica's granddaughter) to see Mickey Mouse at Disneyland. We went on the train, It's a Small World, and of course the merry-go-around! We had lots of fun. The tram ride was fun too! We are ready to go again.
We spent time at the grocery store, the playground at the school, and in the car playing "chauffeur" to all 3 cousins.
I love the 3 kitties and Ziggy and spent lots of time keeping track of where they were and finding them in their hiding places.
I stayed really busy but was SO happy to hear Mama's voice on the phone and to have Mama and Daddy come and take me home!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home