More drain problems
Okay this one has no pictures to go with it as I was not a happy camper at the time. Later on in the day I was doing some cleaning out of the refrigerator and dumping old food down the drain and using the garbage disposal like I always do. I went to turn on the disposal and out of the opposite sink shot a fountain of disgusting food/water from the disposal side. Who knows how much time elapsed before my brain registered “quick - shut it off!!!” By that time I have this stuff all over the front of me, all over my floor, counter tops, everywhere! Did I say I was not a happy camper at this point – well it’s worth repeating. At that point I just told Alan to remove Megan and let me start cleaning. The next day Alan dug into the drain to find that a popsicle stick had gone down and lodged itself and the food I’d dumped down had created a dam and thus the lovely fountain. Hmmm – how in the heck did a popsicle stick get down there I’ll never know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home