Monday, March 19, 2007

So how many times will you...

forgive how slow I've been in getting this blog updated? I hope a few more times! :)

My only excuse this time is that I've gotten myself completely addicted to a new hobby - digital scrap booking. I am hoping you will all be happy with the fact that this new addiction will actually benefit you! I will be posting the scrap book pages I create to the blog and hopefully this will speed things up! That's my hope at least. Life just gets away from me while being mama to Megan, wife to Alan, working our business and my part time job and then there's the mundane housework that begs for my attention too. Hopefully I'm not trying to bite off more than I can chew!

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2007 7:13 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I love digital scrapbooking too and I'm completely addicted!

I assume you've seen all the freebies on shabbyprincess.com?

Megan is adorable, as always and your new pages looks fantastic!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

 
At 5/24/2007 8:55 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

You bet I have Donna! I quickly upgraded from FotoFusion to PS Elements 5.0 - love all the power and flexibility it has over FF.
Mandy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home