Born to Party!
Time passes so fast! So much has happened. I stitched together some choice pieces of the last week. Enjoy! Sorry about the size (Click Here) (12.4MB)
Welcome to our family's web journal. We started this to chronicle our journey to our daughter Megan. Read on to hear about our latest adventures.
Time passes so fast! So much has happened. I stitched together some choice pieces of the last week. Enjoy! Sorry about the size (Click Here) (12.4MB)
3 Comments:
a high energy girl for a high energy family! what a match! i can't believe your trip is almost over. counting the days till we meet megan.
That is on adorable baby!
Lisa Smith
She is so precious! I love to watch her swirl her tongue around she is too cute! You guys are so amazing with all of the upkeep of the blog AND videos!!! Lottie's Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home