Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The first day as a family.

(delayed post)
We woke up from our nap (you know I am a father now because I am using the parental “our”). We went for a walk, did a bit of shopping and came back to the hotel for a group dinner. Posting some pictures soon.

We had a good dinner with the group. Although it looks like the China Team is ratcheting up the dinners each time. We had a few more “mystery meats” this time at dinner and we got the whole fish for the group to share. While good, is it always interesting to see American reactions to having an entire boiled fish placed before them. Martin is talking up the snake beer (beer with a snake marinated in it) so I think we have some culinary adventures ahead of us.

There are so many second trippers here with us. Far more than I would have expected. They have the program down. Most of there challenges are with their second children. Wow, a 3 year old can get jealous fast.

Megan pooped!!!! This was something she had not done and we think that she is stopped up and that is why she won’t eat. I have a feeling that this is last time I will excited by this accomplishment of Megan’s. :) While on the topic, Megan is wearing a size 3 diaper. She is not as small as some of the girls but she is not the monster that her referral pictures might suggest. While on the girl topic, all of the 11 families here in Guangzhou have young girls. We did here that one of the families that are in another province did get a 2 year old boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home