splish splash I was taking a bath...
(delayed post)
We bought Megan a new little tub for her to have fun in because mama was getting a little tired of having to take baths with her. Her first time she wanted nothing to do with it, clinging to mama. But then mama stuck with it and showed her how she could splash the water (which she liked doing when she'd take baths with me). So with a little coaxing and lots of reassurance along the way got her all situated for a splashing session. The second time was not quite so bad as the first but it took a little coaxing to get her to sit down again. Once she's in, she really enjoys it and I can move my little seat to the outside of the tub instead of behind her, much easier for the cleaning portion of bath time. Since Megan really doesn't like water getting in her eyes (afterall, who does) I was able this last time to pour water over her head to rinse the hair and catch it at her forehead with a washcloth which didn't seem to bother her so I think I've got that issue resolved. Click on the picture to go see a few more pics of her first time in her new tub.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home