We have a pickle girl...
Megan is obsessed with dill pickles! When Mimi (Alan's mom) and I were at the Wild Animal Park last week we introduced her to dill pickles and Megan couldn't get enough of them. Today I purchased some and the same response, give me more mama - give me more!!
Megan continues to conquer new foods. Last night we went out to a Chinese buffet place and introduced Megan to chowmein and she devoured all we gave her. We decided to not overload her with this new favorite since she hasn't had all that much grease in her diet to date. Then tonight I made a scampi noodle dish, which to me has a mild kick and Megan seemed undaunted by the mildly spicy noodles. So it looks like we are well on our way to eating table food. Whew - this should make meal prep much easier!
We're still working on the switch over to whole milk from formula. I gave her some small sips of 1% milk today and she seemed unaffected by it just like she had when I introduced it to her right before her 1st birthday. So I'm going to continue to try the 1% till after we get back from our trip to Ohio and then see about trying the whole milk again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home