Monday, February 19, 2007

January in review

Seems like this past month has been over the top crazy busy. One would think after having our business for 7 years now that I would be used to the end of year paperwork frenzy but nope it catches me off guard every time. Then to add to the frenzy a dear friend offered to come help me do some organizing around the house - which was in desperate need of a little help. So we had a couple days of getting things put away, thrown away or donated. Feels great now that it is done but my body was sure letting me know I'm not as young as I think! The icing on the cake for our crazy month was Megan coming down with a couple days of stomach flu. Whew - I'm just so glad that January is over with!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home