Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Why I DigiScrap

My favorite digital scrapbooking website had a challenge and for it we had to do a page about why we digiscrap. I thoroughly enjoyed putting this page together for Megan because it is for her that I scrap. Sorry to everyone out there that follows this blog - you are a small part of the reason, but Megan truly is my main focus when I put a page together.




In case you can't read the text, it states:

Scrapping the life of my precious daughter is what brings me such joy. I began scrapping as a way to record for the future her unique personality and adorable quirts. She will know the oddities that she's learned from her Mama and Daddy but she will probably never know those of her birthparents. My hope and prayer is that someday when she becomes a mama herself that she will love looking back through these scrapbooks of her life and see what she was like growing up. Perhaps it will help shed light on what my future grandchildren are doing that cause her to want to pull her hair out or hug them even tighter. My precious Megan, you are the reason I scrap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home