Friday, July 22, 2005

Gotta get a move on it!

With it being the middle of July and our referral right around the corner, I knew we’d better get cookin on getting Megan’s room completed. So this past weekend Alan moved his tools out of her room and we cleaned up the sawdust mess and cleared the room of everything but stuff that will stay in the room. Oh that felt so good to just get it cleared of the construction mess. So this past week I’ve been working on getting all the walls and trim prepped for painting (sanding patches, washing walls, taping off). The plan is to paint the trim work and doors this weekend and then next week start on the walls. Since we are painting 2 of her walls sage and 2 lavendar I have to allow a couple days between painting each color. So hopefully in a couple weeks we can start putting everything together and start decorating her room.

I forgot to post that this past Monday we picked up the glider rocker and ottoman that we ordered from the Amish furniture store. It is so beautiful and so comfortable.

ALSO - it was 1 year ago today that we made the big decision to adopt from China!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home