What will next week bring?
Hopefully a ring of the telephone! I am so hoping that we get our first call and referral call next week. This last bit of waiting is getting so hard.
We put together Megan’s crib and hung the wall quilt this afternoon. I just want to cry it is so cute and looking so ready for her to come home and have fun in! Click here for more pictures of her room progress. http://www.flickr.com/photos/51782520@N00/sets/870958/
I’m so excited, I get to go up on Tuesday and meet our good friends Kim and Rudd’s new little girl that they adopted from China. They came home exactly 1 week ago today.


1 Comments:
Purple and green is a wonderful combo! I love it! I hope there's a referral soon and we can see a baby in this pretty room! ::hugs:: ~Donna (Gwen's mommy)
Post a Comment
<< Home