Sushi Celebration
Start with a walk, next take a bus, from there ride a train and then take a hired car. Do so for about an hour and a half and you have now moved from Hong Kong to Dongguan China. Reverse to get back.
Today we did it for the second time and this time all in one day. Our new product build was competed (phase one at least) and things look pretty good. That concludes my main reason for being here. What's that? Time to celebrate? Great idea!
I stopped back by a nice looking sit down place that I saw the other day, Mitsuyu Japanese Restaurant. On the menu this evening; miso soup, edamame, sashimi salad, salmon sushi, salmon skin adabi (sp?) sushi and avocado sushi. Oh my, what a meal. The sushi came out and it was huge! It was twice the size of normal sushi and it was fabulous. I have found my sushi place in Hong Kong. This meal was close to $20 US and well worth it.
Right across the street is an all you can eat sushi place. $39.90 per person. Those are Hong Kong dollars. Here let me help you do the math. Yep, you are right. All you can eat sushi in Hong Kong for $5 US. I need to leave this place quick. Besides I don’t want to miss my dinner date with friends later this week. If you have to ask what we will be eating you need to pay more attention.

1 Comments:
You'd better not miss that dinner date later this week!!! Good thing food is cheap in Hong Kong because Thursday's dinner will make up the difference!
Post a Comment
<< Home