Cleaning house...
So today I put Megan down for her morning nap. She played and fussed in her crib for at least 45 minutes before finally falling asleep. Since this is typical with her I didn't think much of it. Well when she woke up I walked into her room only to discover why she had been a little fussy. A little background... Megan's "security blanket" is a white washcloth and we have tons of them. Well at the moment between her crib and her bedroom floor there are probably 10-15 thrown about. Okay back to the story... so I walk in and all of Megan's washcloths from the crib are in a pile beneath her crib. She had taken every last washcloth in her crib and dumped them into a single pile. Guess she was helping mama clean out her crib! Well of course I laughed as I also realized it was no wonder she was a little fussy earlier, she was missing all her washcloths! My poor baby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home