Megan at 13 months

Okay so we're only 1 day late this time.
Our little bundle of joy measures in at roughly 21 pounds and 28.5 inches tall (home measurements so accuracy is debateable). Megan currently has 4 teeth that we know about (she's going for the vampire look). She is a very healthy eater wanting to have whatever we are eating. Some of her favorite foods at the moment: tofu, noodles of any kind, cheese, cheerios, bread, yogurt, bananas, applesauce, acorn squash - not a big fan of normal veges like green beans or peas at the moment. We're still working on the switch to milk but her acceptance of yogurt is a major breakthrough as of 2 days ago, I figure it's only a matter of time now. She's walking everywhere. She hates wearing shoes and socks and will wisk them off in no time flat so we have to strategically time putting them on her if we want them to stay for any length of time. I'm sure there's more to report but that's all I can think of for the moment. I'll add more as I think of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home