Out with the old, in with the new...
Not that climbing the staircase is "old" at this point but there is something else that has taken the lead on the thrill scale for Megan. She received a swing from her Mimi and Papa for her 1st birthday and we finally got it installed on the porch. Well Megan can see it through the living room windows and at least 10 times a day points to it and "asks" to swing. She has really entered the phase of pointing to the things she wants - swing, anything outside, pretzels, our food - it's very cute. She is communicating very well and sometimes very loudly her desires so we are developing just fine on communication :-) Still waiting for her to say mama but I think I hear it slip out from her lips every once in awhile but can never get her to repeat it. She continues to walk everywhere, growing more steady everyday. Now if I can just get her to stop taking her shoes and socks off when we go out of the house!

1 Comments:
Must be a Yangxi girl thing, Lottie loves to be barefoot! Will take her shoes, socks, sandals off anywhere she goes. Matter of fact, now when she walks into the church nursery as I am walking out the door I hear the nursery worker say, "Lottie, do you want to take your shoes off?". Megan is beautiful Mandy and I can tell the pictures where she is belly laughing! Love, Kim
Post a Comment
<< Home