Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A girl always needs clothes...



What is wrong with this picture??? Something is missing on those hangers!!! The girl needs more clothes right??? Well... maybe the above picture is not revealing the whole truth (see below)

Yes folks that is 3 drawers full of clothes and that's only thru size 12 months! Megan has more clothes already bundled up and put away for when she fits into them. But she does need some holiday dresses to fill those hangers since she is going to be our Christmas baby and maybe even our Thanksgiving baby. So Solvang here I come. Some girlfriends and I have set a weekend in the middle of October to go Christmas shopping and by golly I plan to do some shopping! I am hoping to get most of our holiday shopping done now before Megan comes home. Ahh, it is a good plan and one that I hope is successful!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home