Megan surprises us with another secret
Megan and I went up and visited with Mimi and Papa and Megan's cousins. While there Megan decided to surprise us all by drinking out of a cup. We had been feeding her some graham cracker and feeling as though she was thirsty from the cracker Mimi got Megan some water to drink. Well because I had forgotten to pack the small bottle for Megan's water, Mimi tried giving the water to Megan in a regular cup. To say I was surprised is an understatement, I was floored at this accomplishment by our little girl! This little squirt drank perfectly from the cup. Of course what 10 month old isn't going to have some dribble going down the chin but she did fantastic! The picture is not the greatest but I also took some video of the event and will post a link to it as soon as Alan gets home and helps me upload it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home